Economical analysis is critical for water infrastructure project, strongly conditioned by the cost associated to subsidiary activities.
It depends on many project factors, but it varies greatly depending on the type of material used.
- Documentation, project planning, design and legal fees, permits.
- Direct material costs.
- Indirect installation costs: labour, equipment, overhead, inspection and testing.
- Operation and scheduled maintenance
- Repair, rehabilitation
- Replacement and disruption of services
- Competitive direct PVC-O pipe prices with other materials.
- Reduction on installation costs: higher installation rates, machinery decrease, more resistant PVC-O pipes.
- Reduction on leakages and water main brakes.