The costs of water pipes new installations depend on many project factors like the project size, length, depth, location, surface and subsurface conditions, type of application, etc., but specially on the material choice.
Open-cut installation items
- Pipe transportation, handling and storage.
- Trench excavation.
- Bedding, placing and joining of pipe.
- Embedment, backfill, and compaction of the soil.
- Lighter PVC-O pipes.
- Reduction in transport and handling costs.
- Machinery decrease.
- More impact resistant PVC-O pipes.
- PVC-O pipe assembly with seal and socket to enable fast and reliable unions.
- Higher installation rates.